Set your game automatically up for use with CreamAPI.
- Setup CreamAPI’s DLLs and configuration file automatically.
- Find the AppID by providing the game’s name without having to look it up manually.
- Fetch a list of DLCs for an AppID from both the Steam Store and SteamDB.
- Set flags like "offline mode" and "extra protection" and select a language from a list.
Download the latest release and extract it into any folder (e.g.
auto-creamapi.exeto open the application. (When starting it for the first time, it might take a few seconds since it needs to cache a list of games available on the Steam Store and download the latest CreamAPI DLL files.)
- Click on the Open File button on the top right and select the steam_api.dll or steam_api64.dll in the game folder.
- Enter the name of the game and click on the Search button.
- If it did not find the right game, either try again, or copy the app ID from the Steam Store to field to the right of the Search button.
- Click the lower right "Get DLCs for AppID" button to fetch all available DLCs for the game.
- Select a language and tick the options if needed.
- Click on "Save".
Auto-CreamAPI itself is licensed under the GNU General Public License v3.0
CreamAPI © 2016-2020, deadmau5. All Rights Reserved.
Dependencies will be listed ASAP.